ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 261 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
The packaging is so cute but the product doesn't keep my lips as hydrated as some other brands. Constantly have to reapply, they smell really good though.
I love the tropical flavors! They were all delicious and lasted a long time. It's easy to use, smooth, soft and really helped to moisturize my lips.
I have been using Chapstick Lip Balm for years now. It smooths and soften your lips. I usually purchase the strawberry, original, or the moisturizing one.
This stuff tastes good. I know its probably not good to eat but you can lick it off your lips and it will taste like it smells. It also hydrates your lips
Love this product! Always smooths my chapped lips when I apply & the different "flavors" are awesome! So handy to keep in your bag and use when you need it
Chapstick is a tried a true lip balm. I love how many flavors are available, you can buy a lot of product for minimal cost. Great for a recent grad budget!
I have tried these in the past. Although I like them. I would not repurchase. I find other brands to work a little better when it comes to my chapped lips.
This brand is a good one in genral, and if you want to make sure you get a chap stick that you will love I recommend these. They last a good whole as well.
Don't like these. They taste bad and they only seem to work on my lips for less than an hour. U get what u pay for. They are cheap and they last less time.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos