BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Mary H.
Lees Summit, MO
My go to for chapped lips and prevention. Goes on smooth and smells great. Lasts forever and doesn’t have that waxy feel that a lot of other brands do.
Leeeeeex 💎.
The OG to lip care! I always use this under matte lipsticks, just to give my lips some hydration, as matte can dry lips out. The smell is amazing as well. 🍒
Ali M.
San Jose
I have a million of these- I feel like these are the best thing for his lips! I have backups to my backups!  Working the project pan with all of these!
Emily S.
Red Lion, PA
You really can't go wrong with the classic cherry Chapstick. It has a pleasant, sweet scent and helps to moisturize lips that just need a little extra care.
Megan C.
Bloomfield, NJ
There is nothing like this when your lips are dry. It can add some color so boys beware. Love the simple yet there flavor . great for those kissable moments!
Rachel S.
Standish, ME
I have been a chap stick user from childhood and i really love how in expensive it is and how easy it is to carry around with you and they have great flavors
Linda F.
This is my go to chapstick. I not only love the feel of it but it also leaves a slight color on my lips. It's great for when you don't want to wear lipstick.
Shauna R.
This is definitely my mvp hands down. I have several that I keep within arms reach at all times! They are my go to for keeping my lips soft and moisturized.
mitzielee s.
This does help for short term moisture for the lips and definitely keeps them from getting dry, but it doesn't do as much as some might like for their lips.
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
This is a basic lip balm that works pretty well. No fancy flavors or packaging and i probably have this among many other lip balms floating around my purse.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?