ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
My go to for chapped lips and prevention. Goes on smooth and smells great. Lasts forever and doesn’t have that waxy feel that a lot of other brands do.
The OG to lip care! I always use this under matte lipsticks, just to give my lips some hydration, as matte can dry lips out. The smell is amazing as well. 🍒
I have a million of these- I feel like these are the best thing for his lips! I have backups to my backups! Working the project pan with all of these!
You really can't go wrong with the classic cherry Chapstick. It has a pleasant, sweet scent and helps to moisturize lips that just need a little extra care.
There is nothing like this when your lips are dry. It can add some color so boys beware. Love the simple yet there flavor . great for those kissable moments!
I have been a chap stick user from childhood and i really love how in expensive it is and how easy it is to carry around with you and they have great flavors
This is my go to chapstick. I not only love the feel of it but it also leaves a slight color on my lips. It's great for when you don't want to wear lipstick.
This is definitely my mvp hands down. I have several that I keep within arms reach at all times! They are my go to for keeping my lips soft and moisturized.
This does help for short term moisture for the lips and definitely keeps them from getting dry, but it doesn't do as much as some might like for their lips.
This is a basic lip balm that works pretty well. No fancy flavors or packaging and i probably have this among many other lip balms floating around my purse.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos