ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I wear this literally every day, 365 days a year. Need I say more? A few extra coats gives a plump, glossy finish. So it's great to wear with smoky eye makeup.
It was hydrating however it felt very thick. I didn't like the way it felt so heavy on my lips like I had to wipe it off every time I wanted to reapply.
Classic flavor, fantastic lip balm. The cherry also gives a pinkish-red tint to your lips that I really enjoy. This is the only flavor of ChapStick that I use!
This is the only Chapstick scent that I enjoy on my lips. It gives off a slightly pink/red color that looks completely natural. Keeps your lips very hydrated.
It smells great, doesn’t taste awful, and keeps my lips soft and chap-free. I carry atleast 3 around with me during the day just in case. Can’t live without it
My go to all time absolute best smelling chapstick! I have used this exact on for over 15 years and love it. Smells amazing, light texture and always on hand!
This product was very moisturizing and had an amazing scent added to it. Although it didn't dry as nicely as I would have liked, the product was overall good!
My go to chap-stick i use it every single day!!!! I love the smell and it gets the job done! It is convenient because i can buy it literally anywhere!!!!
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos