ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 261 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Meh not a fan. Flavors feel super artificial and the plain one is too boring. But it’s definitely affordable and easy to pick up - they’re available everywhere
Love the cherry! Very moisturizing. Smells great. Heals dry lips. Great price! Will continue to buy. Have bought several. Strawberry is nice too. Easy to use.
It’s chapstick keeps your lips moisty and beautiful this is probably my go to chapstick it does help a lot when my lips get chapped heals them pretty quickly!
How could anyone not like these? I've used these since I was born LOL and I've never been disappointed. So cheap, you can find them anywhere and they're GREAT.
Nothing out of the other world it's just a good simple lip balm. It does what's it supposed to do and it's good for it's price for the three little Chapsticks
Chapstick is great! It's was winter staple. Now all year around. I put it on under my gloss. This gives me my favorite glitter and protection from the elements
I love chapstick. I have a personal stockpile lol. I have about 15 different flavor and I love them all. It's super affordable and when isn't chapstick useful?
Chapstick is a great lip balm. It's very reasonable in price and I purchased at Walmart or Target. It can be purchased pretty much anywhere. It feels great.
These are my all time favorite since forever ! Never gets olds. Packaging is always nice and simple and small to stick anywhere. Even just in my jean pockets
Great for quick moisture. I usually use one of these before applying whatever lip product I’m using for the day or right before bed so my lips aren’t dry af.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos