ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
It has been around forever, I've used this since I was a kid. It does it's job, but I don't think it gives long term results. But who knows I would repurchase.
Always a go to no matter what if I’m in need. ❤️ best chapstick thathas been around since forever. Great price for it, and it definitely made my expectations.
Kept my lips soft and smooth. Hydrating and the product lasted a long time. Not a huge fan on cherry but this cherry wasn’t so artificial smelling. Good price
I love this chapstick i cant live without it. My go to chapstick to make my lips look and feel great. It takes away dryness and adds a little glow to dry lips.
This is my favorite flavor of chapstick! It is great for cold weather but I don't think I would wear this under a lipstick because it has a slight tint to it.
All time favorite!! Great smell and super moisturizing. Also leaves a little bit of a pink tint to the lips. Great for wear underneath a lipstick or lip gloss.
This is my go-to balm when I need to pick up more. The cherry is wonderful and leaves you feeling smooth; your lips will only feel better the more you use it.
My go to lip product, I use it everyday. I regularly buy this product and it is great. It keeps you looking nice and hydrated and it gives a nice tint of pink.
I'm a classic Chapstick kind of person and this bramd is my favorite. Cherry is my go to flavor. Always makes my lips nice and smooth and super easy to apply.
To be honest I get this other fruity type of flavor that I don't see on here along with the cherry. I only like to use chapstick. Not a fan of any other brand
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos