ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I love that chapstick has more flavors. Cherry is still my favorite. This is a classic. Works well, it's cheap. My lips sometimes still peel using tho though.
Classic flavor, fantastic lip balm. The cherry also gives a pinkish-red tint to your lips that I really enjoy. This is the only flavor of ChapStick that I use!
I love the scent and flavor and it's hydrating. However, it doesn't last too long on the lips and if you have severe dry and cracked lips I wouldnt recommend.
I love having this in my kit for photoshoots! Leaves a nice soft pink and moisturized look that looks great in photos for kids and men! And it smells good too!
Average. nothing is really impressive about this product & would not suggest for cold weather . this is more like a summer product. purchased at the drug store
It tastes kind of like medicine, didn’t really soak into the lips, I end up wiping it off. It’s cheap but others are worth your money. A friend lent it to me.
My honest review is of the spearmint chopstick. I bit the entire pack for the one because I think it's so amazing. Once it warms up it melts to almost an oil.
This is the only Chapstick scent that I enjoy on my lips. It gives off a slightly pink/red color that looks completely natural. Keeps your lips very hydrated.
Of all of the lip products, I wouldn't choose chap stick products. They're "cheap" to me... in other words they don't work. Feels like little kid lip products
I have grown up using the chapstick brand. It has effectively worked for me in preventing chapped lips. I have a hard time finding my new fav of grape though.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos