ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I use this chapstick all the time! Especially now in the winter I take it with me everywhere to keep my lips amazing! Very good value for what the product does!
Love the classic, not a fan of strawberry or cherry scents. Does a good job of improving dry lips. I will most likely purchase the classic ascent in the future.
Classics are classics for a reason! The original black tube is by far my goto chapstick since my dad used to put it on me as a kid! Its perfect and longlasting!
This chap stick never disappoints!! It's my favorite chap stick, perfect for a beach day or just for a lazy make up day! Fits in the smallest space in my purse!
I personally don't like this product because it doesn't relieve chapped lips nor does it help prevent it. But the flavors are nice, and the packaging is simple.
I've been using this for years on end and it never seems to disappoint me. It was the first Chapstick brand I've used and I will continue to use it. It's great.
I have bought these multiple times because they are a decent price and I love all the flavors so much. The mint one is my favorite it smells absolutely amazing.
Chapstick has helped me a lot to keep my lips hydrated. The cherry chapstick has a great smell and other than that it also leaves a cute color but not so bright
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos