BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Taylor C.
I use this chapstick all the time! Especially now in the winter I take it with me everywhere to keep my lips amazing! Very good value for what the product does!
Emily P.
Brookings, SD
Love the classic, not a fan of strawberry or cherry scents. Does a good job of improving dry lips. I will most likely purchase the classic ascent in the future.
Denise C.
Westmoreland, TN
Classics are classics for a reason! The original black tube is by far my goto chapstick since my dad used to put it on me as a kid! Its perfect and longlasting!
Briana G.
Brownsville , TX
This chap stick never disappoints!! It's my favorite chap stick, perfect for a beach day or just for a lazy make up day! Fits in the smallest space in my purse!
Alicia S.
Seaford, DE
I personally don't like this product because it doesn't relieve chapped lips nor does it help prevent it. But the flavors are nice, and the packaging is simple.
Mariah 🍯.
Las Vegas, NV
I've been using this for years on end and it never seems to disappoint me. It was the first Chapstick brand I've used and I will continue to use it. It's great.
Maddie C.
Pemberton, NJ
I have bought these multiple times because they are a decent price and I love all the flavors so much. The mint one is my favorite it smells absolutely amazing.
melanie s.
Purchased at: Walgreens
A Classic! Used to be obsessed with the smell. I owned a lot of these a few years ago, I didn't worry about running out. Probably one of my favorite chapsticks.
Diana
Chapstick has helped me a lot to keep my lips hydrated. The cherry chapstick has a great smell and other than that it also leaves a cute color but not so bright
Rebecca R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product does tint your lips a little red! But it is a classic and does a great job of keeping your lips moisturized and smooth while giving a little color!
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?