ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Chopstick is simple and easy to use keeps my lips hydrated and smooth all the time. It's instant effect is amazing just 1 apply and it smooths the lips. I ❤️ It
Chapstick is definitely my MVP product. I have one in every bag and every room in the house so there is always one close by when my lips need a little moisture.
Helps keep lips hydrated during winter and at an accesible price for everyone. I’ve used it about two times only. Last a long time. I believe I bought it in cvs
This is my go-to lip balm. It keeps lips baby soft and the Classic Chap-stick (in the black tube) is perfect under lip sticks and stains to deflakify your pout!
The scents are really strong and when I use the red ones, they kind of stain my lips which I do not like. These are something that I used more when I was a kid.
These did somewhat help my chapped lips but not alot. I really liked the cherry one. Lol i think i have lost so many of these tubes also.. They never last on me
This product is good around the cold time of the year when lips start to get chapped, really easy to use and apply, I’ve use this many times. I would buy again.
I love Chap Stick. It adds such moisture to my lips, keeps them smooth and prevents them from drying out. Has been a favorite of mine since I was very young.
This reminds me of my childhood, the stinky cherry scent and the original. I do not like the chapstick brand and I don't think I will purchase this again. Ever.
You cant have chapstick without having one of these classic tubes. They are always handy and I always have one somewhere in my bag. Does great for chapped lips.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos