ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
helps to relieve dry chapped lips for the first 20 minutes. After this my lips return back to being chapped instead even dryer! Chapstick was originally made to get rid of cold sores (to dry them out) chapstick is supposed to dry your lips out just not a good idea for those who have severely dry lips
I love the basic cherry chap stick. its inexpensive and easily found at almost any store. small enough to fix in a small clutch. the price is always great. I always purchase chap sticks for everyone and put them in their Christmas stocking. maybe they could find a way so I would stop losing them lol
Great chapstick for someone (like myself) who experiences super dry lips in the winter months. With this pack, you could keep one in the car, your room and your purse.
Cherry chapstick. I think I have used this product on and off my entire life. I always have a stick in my bag or jacket pocket. My lips chap very easily, and keeping them moisturized is a constant concern. Chap stick is a tasty and easy way to keep my lips hydrated and plump!
I love this chapstick so much!! It is perfect for a fall winter day. I am outside a lot, walking between classes and have suffered from chapped lips. The chapstick formula feels great on my lips and doesn’t leave a white waxy residue. It’s long lasting and is the perfect pocket accessory for my day!
i like how this feels and it really keeps my lips soft, but the flavor gets annoying sometimes, slightly smells like a cough drop. the color is really pretty though as well as the packaging.
I have used these traditional flavors of chapstick from a very early age! My grandmother always had one of the three in her pocket. The smell of them reminds me of her to this day. They do smell great however in my opinion there is a slightly unpleasant flavor. They are very protecting against the elements and they also help keep my lips moisturized.
Purchased at: Walmart
Chapstick is alright, I have used it on and off throughout the years but it’s not something I purchase regularly. I feel like it doesn’t really improve chapped lips and it’s kind of oily feeling? I will say it’s it’s priced well so you don’t feel so bad when you lose it or wash it on accident 🙇🏻♀️
I like this and its cheap and really easy to find but I always lose it and I never really care because it doesn't help much or for long so when I lose it it isn't a problem. The flavors don't really entice me either. Its a chapstick and if you need SOMETHING this is good, but not much beyond that.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos