BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Jasmine R.
San Antonio
This product gave me very soft lips with no skin peeling. The scent was very nice and the product last for a while. I would definitely get this product again. This product is easy to apply and is great for many ages. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Hazel M.
Very good product the product is not very plentiful nor does it have the smoothest application but it does smell delightful and it keeps your lips moisturized for a long period of time.
Victorya S.
Vicksburg, MS
Great pricing on this pack! Perfect pack to keep one at home, one in the car and one in my purse or jacket pocket! It’s super moisturizing and not too thick or slimy!
Kelsey K.
Mexico, MO
I love my Chapstick. I apply it every night before bed, and I never wake up with dry lips. I also apply it every day with my makeup. It does make your lips soft and smooth. It is the best!
Kristy M.
Kankakee
I would recommend this brand to anyone! It does not dry out your lips like some other brands and it stays on for a long time. I could not live without my chapstick!!
jesus q.
whenever i had really bad chapped lips Chapsticks Brand really help me restore my lips back to normal. I sometime just like to put it on because i just like to feel my lips really soft.
Karen A.
I love these chap sticks and I think I have used these forever. I love ever flavors. I would recommend these to anyone and everyone. My best friend loves them also thinks to me.
Christina L.
I love the scent of these chaps sticks they are long lasting, and I feel instant relief when I have dry lips. It definitely meets my expectations. I do recommend this product to others!
Reana O.
I love Chapstick! It moisturizes for a while and they smell great. My favorite is cake batter but candy cane is good too. The different scents make me want to get them all!
Christy K.
This product is a must have for me and all of my family. I consistently use chapstick throughout the cold winter months and I am very disappointed if I accidently leave home without it.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?