BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Sarah H.
Flower Mound
I like this and its cheap and really easy to find but I always lose it and I never really care because it doesn't help much or for long so when I lose it it isn't a problem. The flavors don't really entice me either. Its a chapstick and if you need SOMETHING this is good, but not much beyond that.
Rebekah L.
Chillicothe
I love how the Classic Lip Care is very moisturizing! I have used this many times and repurchased time after time! And they are always in nice packaging. Perfect for the entire year and also would be the perfect stocking stuffers! I would always feel confident in recommending to anyone I know.
Becky S.
Depew, NY
This is the only type of chapstick i will use! Others have dried my lips out more than they have moisturized them! After being on a medicine that made my skin and lips dry, i started using this and i have not stopped since. I use it all the time, especially after a shower. I would highly recommend!
Erika S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Chapstick is alright, I have used it on and off throughout the years but it’s not something I purchase regularly. I feel like it doesn’t really improve chapped lips and it’s kind of oily feeling? I will say it’s it’s priced well so you don’t feel so bad when you lose it or wash it on accident 🙇🏻‍♀️
Christy W.
This  Chapstick keeps my lips nice a  moisturize
I definitely recommend the Chapstick because it keeps your lips nice and plump and I think it’s very long-lasting and I think you have nice packaging and everything else so I definitely you should buy this Definitely in the future
Mandii G.
Philadelphia, PA
The essential go to for chapstick. It's not fancy nor is it expensive. You can find this on the end cap on any aisle in any store. Everyone has this .If you don't have this what are you doing? It is a classic and not only that it actually works. It smells good and hydrates. It is also long lasting.
Annette Z.
Katy, TX
I always love going back to regular chapsticks! They work well with my lips and I like all of the different smells ! I use it on repeat so many times! It met my expectations ! I would definitely buy again bc if the low price point and that small compact packaging, which is easy to take on the go !
Sanaya B.
Columbus, OH
This is one of the only chap stick products I use at work! I work in a hospital and it is always super dry and the ChapStick brand always helps my lips stay moisturized. It works every time I use it. I will continue to buy this product over and over again! I also got my husband to start using it!
Ana R.
This is my go to product for moisturized lips. Chapstick offers several different flavors but my favorite is the strawberry one. The compact size makes it easy to carry around unlike so other lip balms. I would definitely recommend you pick up your favorite flavor next time you are at the store.
Melinda M.
Litchfield Park
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love chapstick. I have been using chapstick since I was a little girl. My favorite one would be the medicated formula that tingles on your lips and really helps to combat dry winter lips.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?