ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
You can't beat the price or scent ! I exfoliate my lips with a toothbrush then apply and I occasionally get compliments on how nice my lips look without lipstick ..
I always have this in my bag and in my purse! Leaves my lips soft. Before and after aplying lipstick is a must. Also if you feel super dry on your hands or elbow, dab a little and rub.
I usually use Burts Bees, but I used this as an alternative. It does the job - keeps my lips hydrated when needed; however, this brand would not be my first choice.
Cheap since it comes in a pack of three they also generally last quite a while. The packaging is quite generic and I would most definitely buy them once more. Like any other chapsticks these work well during winter and they still smell quite refreshing.
Defiantly five stars for me, I love this chapstick it works so well and hydrates my lips! I use this product every since day night ,morning and even keep one in my bag when I’m on the go!
Love to put this on my lips right before bed! It provides all night moisture and repairs my lips while I sleep! Glides on smoothly but doesnt feel sticky or goopy!
Great creamy texture you can’t go wrong with these! Great for anyone and kids! And great price for a pack of three. I constantly use them and have some at work, home, and in my purse!
I love the classic chapstick the original formula and the strawberry are my favorites. I keep at least one in the car and one at my desk at work. I keep them handy for quick moisture and relief that I can trust.
These are inexpensive and do the trick. Although they aren't as good as some chap sticks out there, they are a good option for anyone wanting a regular chap stick.
Hated this chapstick. From the way it felt, to the taste, down to how it helped my chapped lips. Because it absolutely did nothing. Used it one day and trashed it.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos