ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
The lip balm I always go back to using. Can find them anywhere for super cheap. I keep them in my purse, my car, at work, usually one in my pocket. Great product.
I have really dry, chapped lips, and this brand helps me a little bit. I do love the packs of three, because I keep losing them! Otherwise, I rely on Burt's Bees.
This is one of my go to for chapped lips. Love the flavors they offer and they also do the job for chapped lips. They are also reasonably priced and easy to find.
I love this product!!!! My favorite is the cherry flavor. It brings me back to my child hood every time i use it. it actually helps your lips instead of making them ore chapped like some other products i have used.
I freaking love the spearmint one. It doesn't do anything special to my lips, I just love the spearmint smell. Also, these are one of the cheaper chopsticks out there so that's 👍🏻👍🏻
A+ product I've tried the more expensive products but I always go back to these the black one is my favorite. I love the way it smells. A fall and winter must buy
Are ready Eustis in the pass right now I'm not using this brand but I could say it's real good this brand of used to buy packages family packages so I can share my family so I give
This is an okay chapstick for me. I find my self using it over and over again if i use it once. Versus some of my others Where I use them a few times and I'm good.
Great creamy texture you can’t go wrong with these! Great for anyone and kids! And great price for a pack of three. I constantly use them and have some at work, home, and in my purse!
These are inexpensive and do the trick. Although they aren't as good as some chap sticks out there, they are a good option for anyone wanting a regular chap stick.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos