ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I like how affordable these chapsticks are. They are always on sales and come in a value pack with different flavors. I wish the formula was more smooth and helped with dry lips. I only use it because they smell and taste good
My lips get so dry and this product has really helped me keep them very moisturized and feel much softer, i love the different smells and flavors they have this is amazing
I personally love love love these chapsticks !! I love this brand! This is the main one I tend to stick to!! For some reason this is the only brand that actually keeps my lips feeling really really soft on my lips for a lasting period of time !
Estos son los favoritos de mis hijos por la gran variedad de colores ,muy coloridos un arcoiris que te humecta bastante los labios son los tradicionales y si cumple las expectativas y el precio es el mejor super economicos
I love this flavor end it smells just like cherry are used it from my sister she had in her backpack and I took it to use for a second and I just love it I need one
When I first saw this flavor, I was so excited! But disappointed by the actual scent and taste of it. It still does its job, but there is something about the scent that is too artificial.
This is the best chapstick ever! I use it at night and my lips are always soft, even in the winter. Even I go out on the town I put this one first then my lip gloss!
The classic. I don't really buy this anymore, but it always got the job done and smelled amazing! Definitely recommend if you don't need something more intense for really chapped lips!
I am a chapstick addict and this chapstick literally does nothing at all for me. When I put it on it literally feels like I did nothing at all. I do not recommend.
I love the scent and the way the chapsick goes on, on your lips! It cures any chapped lips and it's very easy to apply on the lips. Overal, this product did meet my expectations and it was very inexpensive, I would 100% buy it again! Completely loved it.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos