ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Cherry Chapstick tubes! These are just iconic I think for everyone for a few people in their lives. Always works great, still a wonderful formula smooth & yes that cherry scent
I really love all chapstick brand chap stick! It’s easy to use and apply, doesn’t feel too oily or have any extra residue, it just softens my lips like it’s supposed to! Definitely would recommend to others!
Really liked the different flavors and no after taste makes my lips chapped free it is long lasting but I have to talk a lot so I’m constantly putting stuff on my lips
I use the cherry Chapstick all the time. This Chapstick isn't too sticky or shiny. It is just the right formula. I love how it makes my lips so moisturized, and makes my natural lip color pop.
I love Chapstick! During the fall and winter I get chapped lips so bad! I always carry Chapstick with me because it works better than most! It's hydrating but not oily.
I enjoy using chapstick products because they're not too expensive but they keep your lips moisturized. And that comes handy for the dry Wisconsin winters. I enjoy the various flavors as well!
Cherry Chapstick is my favorite! It’s always in my purse because it’s one of the few chapsticks/lip balms that doesn’t smear it make me feel oily or greasy. I would for sure repurchase this.
I have used Chapstick since I was a little girl. When I became older and aware of sun damage I switched to the blue stick with spf 15. Nothing else. But I do miss the original.
The classic chapstick, can’t go wrong with having these all over the house. They’re not necessarily the most moisturizing chapstick but are definitely still worth the buy.
One of the best chapsticks I’ve used. Very easy too use. The flavors are strong. Met my expectations. Heals my chapped lips. Package is simple but very effective and elegant. Would recommend.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos