ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I enjoy using chapstick products because they're not too expensive but they keep your lips moisturized. And that comes handy for the dry Wisconsin winters. I enjoy the various flavors as well!
I get the moisture and hydrating with a hint of a fruity taste and smell. I love getting a 3 pack because sometimes you just don't want to keep using the same flavor with this I get a variety.
Really liked the different flavors and no after taste makes my lips chapped free it is long lasting but I have to talk a lot so I’m constantly putting stuff on my lips
It's hard to say..i have grown up on this brand and never really use anything else. I even used it on my daughter when he lips were so dey they bled. And it healed them right up.
This stuff gets the job done-ish. And some of the flavors are very enjoyable (though we shouldn't exactly be tasting it anyways) but it's nothing to jump up and down for.
I love chapstick brqnd lup balm ive used it alnost all my life inlove how soft and silky my lios feel it works instantly there are so many amazing flavors from ypur basic orginal, mibt, cherry strawberry all tje way uo to limited flavors.
I love the scent of these and I love how they give a little bit of a tint. My lips stay moisturized and the balm stays on for a good period of time. I've repurchased several of this flavor.
I used the whole tube without losing it which means I held onto it pretty good. Very nice. Basic smell/flavor which in my book is pretty good I like this product a lot!
Cherry Chapstick tubes! These are just iconic I think for everyone for a few people in their lives. Always works great, still a wonderful formula smooth & yes that cherry scent
I really liked this brand I loved the flavors and the way it made my lips feel. I bought it at walmart. I would recommend it to others for sure. It is a great value and the packaging was good.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos