ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
These were my first chapstick brand I love them I don’t know what it is they do but it smells good and if my lips are peeling and etc I would buy this at Walmart and more. It is great and inexpensive.
My aunt used to have this one in her bathroom . She would hide from me cause when I was little (around 10) I would bite it cause I taste SO GOOD . I "ate it " so she had to boy it again and that time I did use it right and it gave my lips a little bit of color which I loved .
This is an absolute must have for me. It hydrates my lips while leaving them soft but not sticky which is what I love. I have them everywhere in my house because I always apply them throughout the day.
i seriously cannot go anywhere without this, it is one of my FAVORITE chopsticks ever its leaves your lips feeling sooooo moisturized and it's super affordable yet so high quality! this has seriously been one of my favorite chopsticks since i was just a little girl. i love it.
CHERRY!!!!! You cannot go wrong with a pack of this cherry chap stick. I've bought more expensive ones and I kid you not nothing moisturizers like this product and the red tint makes you look alive
I like this product. I like the cherry flavor and that it doesn't build up on your lips. I can say that it doesn't last long with moisture. Hopefully that can be increased. Great job. Keep up the work.
The original Cherry Chapstick is everywhere I go: under my pillow, kitchen, desk, work, car, purse. It is hydrating without restricting movement of your lips. It has a subtle taste of sweet cherries.
I enjoy the taste and the affordability of this chapstick. It also keeps my like very moisturized. The best part about this product is that my husband enjoys using it as well!
Leaves a kind of pink tint to it and so soft. Very long lasting if you use carefully. Great price for a chapstick! I love it and I purchased it at Walmart & target. Will be buying again many more
Don't leave home with out mychpstick in summeri love the cherry flovore it smell good and taste good it the cheepest chap stick you can fid it so 123 to put on package ok
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos