BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

val v.
I LOVE CHAPSTICK! I use Chapstick every single day! Super effective and keeps my lips moisturized all day! The cherry flavored one is best for that natural "tint". I definitely buy this all the time!
Maya A.
I have used every.single.chapstick EVER. It is easy to use. It is inexpensive. And it is effective. It's long lasting feeling on the lips is perfect for winter time chapped lips or summer time protection.
Khariane G.
Detroit, MI
Chapstick doesn't really work for me. It feels great going on but I find myself having to reapply constantly. The only one that works for me is the Candy Cane/ Peppermint kind.
Kim B.
Austin, MN
I really like the cherry chapstick. It helps to smooth out my dry lips. It stays on my lips for a long time. I do like the red packaging plus it is easy to open. I buy the cherry chapstick repeatedly.
Jazmin F.
Spring Valley , CA
Chaptick is a must in my makeup/backpack/purse or even pocket!
I use it every day almost the whole year. I apply it before applying lipstick and it does not change the pigmentation of it.
Khyomara S.
Bayamon, PR
I love the stain it leaves on my lips. And it is a good product, my chapped lips go away real quick, and this is very cheap, like a buck. I've been using it since I remember.
Heather R.
Love all the different flavor offered by Chapstix brand! Helps keep lips soft and moisturized! Only bad thing is sometimes can leave a nasty aftertaste if it gets in your mouth
esmeralda b.
Austin, TX
I love carrying these around. Especially during the fall/winter when my lips tend to get more chapped. I buy a couple every month usually 3-5 and keep one with me at all times.
Xueying H.
I get these in the 10 pack from Costco because I leave them all over the place. They're definitely a staple--I use them every day particularly when I go to cold or dry places.
Brittany F.
Beckley, WV
You can never go wrong using the Chapstick brand! I have been a faithful user since I could apply Chapstick and have never had any complaints. Everyone I know loves this brand.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?