ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Such a great go-to chap stick, leaves lips buttery smooth in an instant, and tastes delicious! Simple and cute packaging, it is easy to find at any local drugstore or checkout station! Definitely a must have.!
Hands down my favorite Chapstick! My lips are always hydrated when I use this product. It's so afforadable but yet it's so effective. And it's coming in handy for the cold weather.
It goes on really smooth and keeps your lips from getting chapped and you dont have to apply multiple layers to stay on. Personally I love this product and buy them in double packs.
This the original chapstick. You just can't go wrong with it. My favorite is the cherry chapstick and I always keep one in my purse. They are reliable and always leave my lips soft.
This chapstick is for the most part hydrating for the lips, when you first put it on it makes your lips feel soft and it smells really good. If you have really chapped lips though I wouldn't recommend it. I would go for more medicated lip balm like blistex, or natural vaseline would be best.
This is a good, cheap product to keep in your arsenal for emergencies. It's not my first pick for a lip balm, but I know if I need one in a pinch, this stuff will do a decent job.
Chapstick is the standard brand of all lip balms. I like how it applies smoothly to my lips and how it makes my chapped lips soft again. I also like how the price is so convenient!
Its always good to have a chap stick around whenever you need to add some moisture to your lips. It does wear off over time, as chap sticks do, but its always good to have around.
These are a must have of mine. I cant stand to have chapped lips & this helps tremendously in keeping them from getting that way plus smells amazing. Cant beat the price, smell or quality.
Im A Huge Fan. First Of All, I Love The Price & Secondly, The Product Itself Works Wonders. Put A Little Of This On If You Have Some Chapped Lips And It Will Definitely Do The Trick.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos