BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Daniela M.
Such a great go-to chap stick, leaves lips buttery smooth in an instant, and tastes delicious! Simple and cute packaging, it is easy to find at any local drugstore or checkout station! Definitely a must have.!
Michelle S.
Kissimmee, FL
Hands down my favorite Chapstick! My lips are always hydrated when I use this product. It's so afforadable but yet it's so effective. And it's coming in handy for the cold weather.
Ivy A.
Auburn
It goes on really smooth and keeps your lips from getting chapped and you dont have to apply multiple layers to stay on.  Personally I love this product and buy them in double packs.
Tori G.
discovery bay, CA
This the original chapstick. You just can't go wrong with it. My favorite is the cherry chapstick and I always keep one in my purse. They are reliable and always leave my lips soft.
Courtney T.
This chapstick is for the most part hydrating for the lips, when you first put it on it makes your lips feel soft and it smells really good. If you have really chapped lips though I wouldn't recommend it. I would go for more medicated lip balm like blistex, or natural vaseline would be best.
Kate D.
Youngstown, NY
This is a good, cheap product to keep in your arsenal for emergencies. It's not my first pick for a lip balm, but I know if I need one in a pinch, this stuff will do a decent job.
Kennedy M.
Chapstick is the standard brand of all lip balms. I like how it applies smoothly to my lips and how it makes my chapped lips soft again. I also like how the price is so convenient!
Carolynn H.
Its always good to have a chap stick around whenever you need to add some moisture to your lips. It does wear off over time, as chap sticks do, but its always good to have around.
Tiffany P.
Artesia, NM
These are a must have of mine. I cant stand to have chapped lips & this helps tremendously in keeping them from getting that way plus smells amazing. Cant beat the price, smell or quality.
Merrissa D.
Everett, WA
Im A Huge Fan. First Of All, I Love The Price & Secondly, The Product Itself Works Wonders. Put A Little Of This On If You Have Some Chapped Lips And It Will Definitely Do The Trick.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?