ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
This is my go to when I feel my lips are becoming a little to chapped or need an extra moisturizer. It is very easy to apply. Can be long lasting when using under a lipstick. Will definitely purchase this again
I've always used ChapStick. My mother used it so I used it throughout my childhood, usually cherry or strawberry. Currently, seeing as it's autumn, I'm obsessed with the pumpkin one.
I'm down for the cherry one! Smells and tastes like water ice! It's a good price. It's one of the normal quick to go and reliable chapsticks in the market. Never go wrong with this.
Who doesn't love the taste of cherry chapstick?! It's great for the upcoming winter months because it not only provides moisture but the cherry gives you hints of summer and warmth
The cherry one is my favorite ! Even though it makes my lips oily after I use it I love it !! I bought it at Walmart for a great price !! Super easy to apply !! I would definitely buy it again !! I loved it !
I consider this kind of my “old reliable”. I use it after I use my lip scrub in the mornings. I feel like I need a little more moisture, personally, but it still works. Most of the scents are really good, too.
the product is very soft and natural on my lip and it moisturize my lip very well and it keep it hydrated and very soft pink lips and is very good for a stay are home makeup looks.
I love that this is easy to use and that it gives moisture to the lips. I'm not too big if a fan when it comes to the smell, which is why I'm giving this a 4 and not a 5 star rating.
I have used this stuff all my life, and it works well for me I even use it on my kids. I love the original spearmint strawberry and the other flavors that they come out for in the winter like the sugar cookie.
Cherry is definitely my favorite, but all of the chapsticks I've used leave my lips soft and I don't get that greasy feeling you can sometimes get from lip balm.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos