ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Purchased at: 599 Fashion
I love these! These are the classic chapsticks these been here for ages. Since I can remember my mom use to get me these when I use to get my lips chapped and waaoowers they worked so good! They moisturize your lips for a few hours they smell so good also! I will recommend anyone to try these! They are inexpensive also.
Classic cherry chapstick has always been a reliable lip product and I know if I need complete hydration and healthy smooth healing, chapstick won’t let me down. The product is so creamy and long lasting, and the cherry is my favorite because it’s a sweet cherry instead of one that tastes like medicine! Will forever be my #1 go to.
I usually go for the cherry flavor one but all together I would recommend this brand either way cause it's affordable amazing and helps protect and heal my lips all year long
I'm a big believer in everyone having a chapstick at them at all times, even if it's just to keep them lips baby soft. My thing with Chapstick is that most of there classic chapsticks have no conditioning or moisturizing agents. Their products just lay on top of the surface. So 1.00 to keep something on my lips isn't bad pricing but I wouldn't pay anymore for these chapsticks
The original is always my favorite to go to . It is always on me no matter what , especially I like to wear this before applying matte lipstick so it doesn’t give my lips the chapped feeling but I would definitely recommend or keep a new one in handy Incase another friend would need one !ChapStick® Classics Cherry
I have these all over my house, in my car and at work. I never want to be without! This classic chapstick makes my lips hydrated and it lasts so long. Highly recommend them.
The one with the black label is the best(and the only one I would give 5 stars to). I have repurchased this product over and over. Keeps your lips moisturized and soft without any fragrance or taste.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos