ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
By far, my most favorite chap stick. Very affordable, and comes in a variety of flavors that all taste very nice. My lips dry out easily, and I only have to apply this a few times a day.
It does the job. The cherry flavor is my favorite. I keep it in my purse in case of an emergency. I would recommend to those with normal skin types that don't get super dry, dehydrated lips.
This is the classic go-to chapstick. Keeps my lips moisturized and is cheap for how many tubes you get. It also reminded me of the cherry chapstick I used when I was little (in a good way :)
This here is the og. It is the one i go to when all else fails, it gives stability to my crazy unstable life. It is truley made to keep my lips and my soul in perfect kissable fashion.
Not only does it moisturize my lips, but it smells delicious! This is one of my favorites by far during the holidays. Always brings me great joy to smell pumpkin pie, but that's just me :)
I love this I live in A very hot state in the summer and very cold in the winter and my lips crave the moisrure I get when I use this product love it and I tell all my friends to use it also
Classic favorite. Best lip balm on the market. Very hydrating and goes on smooth. Great value and convenient packaging. Found just about everywhere. Would definitely recommend and repurchase.
This chapstick is good for those who have many allergies. My aunt is allergic to a lot and this is the only lol balm she uses to moisturize her lips. It is very light weight and moisturizing.
Love this product, but the taste is not the best sometimes. It does definitely help my chapped lips once I get over the smell or taste. It is long lasting and it does make my lips feel better.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos