ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
The chapstick brand is good but doesn't leave my lips feeling as soft as other brands. Some of the scents irritate my sense of smell but it does get the job done if that's what I have handy.
Can't go wrong with the classic. One of my favorites flavor great value.keeps my lips nice and soft and smelling good. Usually get it at Walmart for a cheaper price would definitely buy again.
Makes my lips very soft. Helps with damaged lips from sun. Keeps them moisturized all day. I would definitely recommend to a friend. I got mine from Walmart but I’m sure they are sold every where
these are awesomethey work so good when u r lips are chapel and plus they smell really good and don't tell anyone but I tried it and it actually tastes like cherry so I think u should get it
My favorite is the strawberry one. I can't live without it, mainly on winter. I wear it every single time, and always carry some with me. I have one in every single purse, and coats. Everywhere! It's the best lip protector for me!
This chapstick is good for those who have many allergies. My aunt is allergic to a lot and this is the only lol balm she uses to moisturize her lips. It is very light weight and moisturizing.
Chapstick brand is really the only way to go if you have chronic chapped lips. They have a product for any problem you could have! They are pretty simple to find anywhere you go and easy on the wallet too. Which is, of course, always a plus!
This is the classic go-to chapstick. Keeps my lips moisturized and is cheap for how many tubes you get. It also reminded me of the cherry chapstick I used when I was little (in a good way :)
My lips crave moisture and this one is a staple. Never too greasy and always moisturizing. I truly love this product!! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a good lip moisturizer.
This is a very simple and effective way to keep your lips moist and smooth, easy to find and super cheap! Always carry one in my makeup case, and purse! Definitely recommend these lip products
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos