BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Yan C.
Cambridge , MA
A classic to use and cheap enough that you can buy multiple and just stash them in your bags. As someone who never goes without lip balm, it's important to me to have a basic go-to just in case.
Nicole R.
Bronx, NY
Chapstick is such a classic product but it does just the trick. It hydrates my lips really well and my lips feel smooth without the sticky feeling other lip balms have. Favorite has to be strawberry.
Veronica K.
This is a classic. Slightly tinted Chapstick with a cherry flavor. This is the first "makeup" my mom allowed me to use and I still pull it out sometimes, although the mint Chapstick is my favorite.
Tanis M.
Kimberly , ID
Chapstick is my go-to product for my dry or chapped lips. I always have a tube of chapstick in my pocket or my purse. I don't leave home without it. It moisturizes my lips perfectly. It is a great product for any age.
Michelle Y Jorge U.
Lynwood
I always buy this kind of Chapstick. I try to carry this in my purse all the time. I love the cherry kind. I never get tired of it. Leaves my lips super soft and kissable:)
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
I am addicted to chap stick. I have tons in my car, my house, my purse. I love different flavors and smells. They have some that are double ended, with two different smells, and those are my favorite!
Lauren G.
Tunkhannock, PA
I love the smell of these!! And the feeling it leaves on your lips afterwards. Very easy to apply, very long lasting. And it protects your lips from harmful UV rays! I recommend this product to others.
Jennifer W.
Grovetown, GA
This has been and will always be my forever lip balm. It is not sticky and gives my dry lips instant relief. You really can't beat the price either. I keep several & stash them throughout the house.
Victoria A.
Perfect for on the go and cold weather when your lips need that extra moisturizing, my lips tend to get dry a lot, so this last long even after I eat! Easy to apply just smear on and go, would recommend to everyone who got dry lips
Nicole D.
Hartland, WI
Chapstick's cherry lip balm is the classic chapstick I always go back to in the winter. Wisconsin winters are hard on your lips are this is the one thing that is easy and affordable if you manage to lose one or two a season, or even lend a new one out to a friend. They work well for gifts too (party favors, stocking stuffers).
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?