ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I mean honestly you can never go wrong with just using some chapstick when your lips are dry. Of course everyone has chapstick what would we do without it. It does its job and helps hydrate your lips.
I’m very picky about my chapsticks. This is a go to grab if I’m desperate but I prefer a different brand. It’s nice in a pinch though. Easy to use and apply and I’d buy it again if I were in a pinch.
I personally do not like this product because I feel like they don't work with my lips. When I use these I do not see any difference in my lips. I always have to be re-applying like every five minutes.
If this isn't a classic then I don't know what it is. Chapstick is something I always carry around with me wherever I go. I love the different smells the brand carries and how soft it makes your lips!
Straw berry is my favorite out of all three. It smells lovely. The packaging isn't that fancy either, so it's very sleek. I don't care for the cheery, but that's just me.
these are always my go to chapsticks not only are they affordable but they work fantastically they leave your lips smooth and chapped free and honestly my best friend especially during the winter. I will always buy this chapstick especially since you can find it anywhere.
I love these chapsticks. My parents, grandparents and now my own family use this brand all the time to keep our lips moist and smooth. The burn of my chapped lips instantly fades away when applying. No better brand then this.
By far my go to lip moisturizer. I carry one ever where I go. Highly recommend for dry n flaky lips. Normally add some before applying my matte lipsticks, it doesn't leave my lips feeling dry or allows them to crack
Keeps lips smooth and soft. Always affordable and is very great smelling. Even when your lips are as dry as a dessert this balm will help get your lips back to normal and even softer. This product I totally recommend it to anyone
Love these chapsticks! My mom always stocks up during the summer, just in time for the winter days. It is totally affordable and efficient. These are easy to use and have a classic packing. Definitely brings back childhood memories!
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos