BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Mike-Sibil K.
Carol Stream, IL
I have recently been using the Chapstick lip moisturizer in raspberries creme and in addition to leaving my lips soft and refreshed. It smells great I love reaching for this product as it offers healing to my lips with a great light scent.
Alisha C.
New windsor, NY
Staple in everyone's collection. I have so many of these is every room of my house. All of the lip products out there, when you have chapped lips.. nothing beats chapstick. Ask amazing for prepping lips.
Colleen S.
Henderson, NV
Favorite lip balm of all time. you really can't go wrong! I love the strawberry one, but it's hard to find. a close runner up is cherry. I always have several in rotation in my purse and on my nightstand!
Nadia M.
I am a repeat user of the cherry! It's a good value. This is my forever go to brand and flavor of chap stick. It is lightly flavored, not too greasy. I would highly recommend to all my friends and family.
Renee P.
minneapolis, MN
I don't go anywhere without Chapstick. I love many of the flavors - original, cherry, vanilla mint. The original always reminds me of my late grandfather; he used to put it on his knuckles in the winter.
Shelby D.
W Valley City, UT
Enjoy the original product from chapstick but wasn't really a fan of these smells makes a weird after taste on your lips. But I will get the original again because the price is right and goes on smoothly.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
I used to carry chapstick with me all the time, until I discovered other brands of lip balm. It's still good to have on hand as a back up, but I prefer EOS or Nivea or Carmex. Just personal preference.
Taylor D.
Summerville
I love chapstick!!!!! I love all the variety of flavors and also that you can’t go wrong with the original. If I don’t have a chapstick on me, I freak out. They last long on your lips and leave them so soft. I will never quit using them!
Caroline J.
This is a go to! I always have to have it with me whenever I work out, or travel. It has good packaging, and it's a really decent price. It's very long lasting, and I would (and totally will) buy again!
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
These chapsticks are delicious, tropical, smell amazing, and actually have a good formula. Great for keeping your lips hydrated, or even just for fun to smell something pleasant thought the day. Plus it’s a trusted company, which is great.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?