BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Kaela L.
I love the 3-packs of Chapstick because I can keep 1 in my desk, 1 in my car, and 1 in my purse so there's bound to be one nearby at all times. I also love the classic scents and they feel great on my lips!
Tyana V.
Indio , CA
This is okay, not the best! It kind of does the job.
Also the packaging is standard. It’s not like it’s a 5 star product so I don’t expect much as packaging wise.
Natali C.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Love these chapsticks!! i always use them and they keep my lips hydrated :) i definitely recommend this chapstick brand, I always have one on me at all times. My lips no longer feel dry or cracked #amazing
Magan D.
Colonial Heights
This is my go to every day chapstick! I love it! It’s in nice packaging. It’s such a super fair price. It lasts me a few hours which is great. I will keep using this chapstick everyday in the future!
Alexandra S.
This stuff is tried and true, works great, super easy to apply, and absorbs well. I don't feel like I have to constantly reapply, even though I do because I love the scent! I've repurchased these many times.
Diana C.
Oceanside, CA
This product is very continent to carry around and has such great smell! It is very quick to put on and keeps your lips smooth and hydrated as long as you put it on two to three time per day! I recommend it!
Jessica H.
Louisville
These are my go-to chapsticks I always have laying around, I’ve gone through probably at least 20 of these. They smell and taste great. They are not as long lasting as I would hope but for the price I think it’s a pretty good product overall!
Heather D.
Cass Lake, MN
Over all brands this would be my first choice. Been around for ages and worth the price. Can easily get a single for under a dollar. Highly highly recommend to all..
Vanessa G.
Northglenn, CO
These have a great smell and they get the job done. Not my favorite brand but they work really well. I usually just pick one up in the line at Walmart. I’ve never finished one but in an emergency they work.
Courtney T.
Cloquet, MN
The classic chapstick pack is great. They are a good, affordable value. The packaging is easy to access the product. I bought this product at Walmart and I buy them often. I recommend this product to others.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?