ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 261 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
This chap stick is great it cured my dry lips.Everyone with dry lips should really try this.It is very easy to apply and is light weight.This is my first time using this product.Yes I would buy it again.
I love lip balms...but I’m a huge Chapstick fan. Always have been. I keep one in my car, one in my purse, and one at home in my makeup bag. Soothing, and comforting when my lips are dry or chapped.
I've used this religiously since I was a kid. It's the one I always grab when I need a chapstick. The smell is not only very nice but nostalgic. It has a tiny bit of a pink tint to it but it's very feint.
i use this for my chapped lips. i have bought this several times and this product never fails to amaze me. makes my lips feel so much more smooth. i recommend this to anyone that has chapped or dry lips.
I really love chapstick I use it all the time several times a day it is very easy to apply and works very well the pricing is very convenient and I really enjoy the product I keep it in stock all the time
Product is awesome! Give my lips life when they are dry as soon as they touch my lips! Go-to item in the purse! Must-have! Very affordable and my favorite one is cherry! Tastes delicious and smells nice!
I use chapstick like crazy and I always choose Chapstick over any other brand. It always works for me. I have a slight obsession with chapstick and I have at least 30 tubes around my house, purse and car.
I mena it's good but to me it's a bit hard and i have to force it on my lips because its hard sometimes, but it still gives coverage and i still get soft lips. So quite good indeed
I don't go anywhere without Chapstick. I love many of the flavors - original, cherry, vanilla mint. The original always reminds me of my late grandfather; he used to put it on his knuckles in the winter.
You can't go wrong with chapstick. The classics are great, and will always be a go to! I enjoy that chapstick leaves your lips smooth without leaving that white residue, and the smell is girly and flirty.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos