BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Brianna E.
Mt Prospect, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I am obsessed with chapstick in general but i dont think that the chapstick brand is the BEST! I️t moisturizes my lips for the time being but doesn’t do anything to heal the dryness! It’s definitely not my go to but i use I️t when I have to.
Morgan M.
The cherry chapstick is my favorite! It smells great. It also is very hydrating. My lips feel hydrated for the rest of the day after I use this. It is also affordable and you can
find it in Walgreens! ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Sheanne G.
It has been a while since I’ve used these but I always had one in my bag growing up because of my dad! He had one for his car, another in our home, left some in different pants. My addiction for balms clearly came from him! These always got the job done whenever my lips were feeling too dry. Can never go wrong with Chapstick.
Abri L.
Oceanside, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Does it’s job to moisturize my lips to a certain point. For the price, it’s a good steal to protect your lips. Most of the time my lips start to peel, but that may be because I need to exfoliate my lips.
Megan F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Very inexpensive, great value. Easy to find this product; I bought it from Walgreens. Packaging is sturdy and functional. My favorite is the strawberry. It is easy to swipe on without a mirror, and gives the lips a slight reddish tint. It's sheer, but it makes my lips look healthier and perks up my face. 100% will repurchase.
Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
OG Cherry flavor was a favirite growing up. The flavor isn't too string for a cheaper product. I'd recommend this for people who have non sensitive skin with basic lip problems.
Lana H.
Tulsa
This is a great product for soothing chapped lips. It doesn’t soothe cold sores though. I like the cherry the best because it tastes really good. The spearmint and peppermint are awesome too and have that tingly feeling I like. It’s small so it easily fits in your pocket or bag and is great for on the go. Definitely recommend!
John S.
Cranberry township
These chapsticks taste great and the mint flavor feels amazing on my lips as I.T provides a soothing chill immediately upon application, I.T was relatively cheap so I would definitely recommend if one is on a budget. However, the chapstick is quite soft and sometimes the middle hole punctures through the top of the chapstick.
Giovanna V.
Sacramento, CA
Always find myself buying these chapsticks especially the different scented/flavored ones! One of my favorite childhood memories were the blueberry/berry pack!! I was obsessed!
Nicole R.
Kissimmee, FL
This the classic chapstick that you cant miss. It has been around for so long and formula is great. Hydrates dry and crack lips plus it has awesome smell of cherry. Definitely a must have in your purse!
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?