ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
It has been a while since I’ve used these but I always had one in my bag growing up because of my dad! He had one for his car, another in our home, left some in different pants. My addiction for balms clearly came from him! These always got the job done whenever my lips were feeling too dry. Can never go wrong with Chapstick.
Very inexpensive, great value. Easy to find this product; I bought it from Walgreens. Packaging is sturdy and functional. My favorite is the strawberry. It is easy to swipe on without a mirror, and gives the lips a slight reddish tint. It's sheer, but it makes my lips look healthier and perks up my face. 100% will repurchase.
OG Cherry flavor was a favirite growing up. The flavor isn't too string for a cheaper product. I'd recommend this for people who have non sensitive skin with basic lip problems.
This is a great product for soothing chapped lips. It doesn’t soothe cold sores though. I like the cherry the best because it tastes really good. The spearmint and peppermint are awesome too and have that tingly feeling I like. It’s small so it easily fits in your pocket or bag and is great for on the go. Definitely recommend!
These chapsticks taste great and the mint flavor feels amazing on my lips as I.T provides a soothing chill immediately upon application, I.T was relatively cheap so I would definitely recommend if one is on a budget. However, the chapstick is quite soft and sometimes the middle hole punctures through the top of the chapstick.
Always find myself buying these chapsticks especially the different scented/flavored ones! One of my favorite childhood memories were the blueberry/berry pack!! I was obsessed!
This the classic chapstick that you cant miss. It has been around for so long and formula is great. Hydrates dry and crack lips plus it has awesome smell of cherry. Definitely a must have in your purse!
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos