BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Baylee B.
Roy, UT
I always find myself going back to this chapstick. I got the peppermint one and it felt so good on my lips! It was a little tingly feeling and made my lips feel so soft. It is a great price for a great product!
April G.
Indianapolis, IN
I've been using chapstick brand since I was a small child. Love it. So many flavors now. Fun to try a new one every now and then. Always have at least one in my purse for myself and a new tube for anyone that may mention needing some chapstick.
Gabriella O.
Arlington , MA
Easiest and most simple one to use. It smells nice and tastes good. I also find that it gives my lips a bit of color without using heavy lipsticks. It's also good at keeping my lips hydrated when I'm in the sun
Heather S.
Roseville, MI
I like these lip balms for the price. They're nothing fancy, but they are great to put in all of your bags, and take with you with you're traveling. Worth the small investment to buy a few of these at a time.
Angela H.
Sheridan, IN
Reasonable price, easily found in most stores, accomplishes the job. Not my first go to as i prefer other brands for longer lasting and more quality but you get what you pay for.
Mai O.
Pennsauken, NJ
I cannot stand the smell/taste of chapstick. it is soo gross to me i cannot even handle wearing it. the product is ok but def not the best out there. leaves lips feeling ok if they are already not super dry.
Kasey E.
Kansas City, MO
Great product that provides great relief! The convenient size makes it easy to have on you at all time, especially during the winter months when you need it the most! I would recommend these products to others!
Kelsey M.
Rock Hill
I love chapstick brand! I have to use chapstick quite frequently and this brand is so far the best I’ve used. Very easy to use and carry with you. Lasts longer as well. I would definitely recommend to others.
Carlynn S.
Rome, GA
Love these! I love that it comes with multiple flavors in one box, and it's the only chap stick brand that doesn't cause my lips to get more chapped and cause me to feel the need to use it more and more often.
Aubree H.
Debary, FL
The variety of different products is great with a price even greater. I have these everywhere. With a flavor for every season it keeps you using chapstick. They are easy to throw in your bag and know that they’ll always be there to comfort you.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?