BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

elizobeta B.
This is one of my favorite products to buy because you can literally buy it anywhere. Plus you can use it if your a boy or a girl. I’m a person who gets chapped lips during the winter and the product is a life saver.
Emily G.
Love this lip balm!! I have tried many different brands, and this is the only one that truly works for me. It is easy to use, comfortable on the lips, and hydrates instantly. The price point is also on point for the quality. I will continue to repurchase.
gonzalez S.
These are great, specially since it’s cold weather, i buy them at Sam’s but this particular pack is my favorite because it lasts a good while and I tend to lose them often  ChapStick Variety Pack (13 ct.)
Jasmyne H.
Amarillo, TX
This is a decent ChapStick although I do wish it was a little more moisturizing. It's got a great smell and flavor and I use it underneath my matte lipsticks to make them more comfortable. Overall awesome chapstick!
Courtnie N.
Minneapolis, MN
These are cheap and easy to apply. I always buy these when I’m checking out. I usually get these for my kids because they are small and easy to apply. Also, the handy 3-pack makes it easy to make all 3 of my eldest happy.
Alexis S.
Product works really well and good sent to it I'm a repeat user for this chap stick I met my expectations from this product I purchased it from my near by grocery store I would recommend this to people who need the product for good health non chapped lips
HarliJo L.
Chapstick lip balm works pretty well. I love how smoothly it applies. I’ve only bought it once because you have to reapply multiple times throughout the day. It is cheap though so that’s a plus! Love the flavor lol.
Sara Z.
Appleton
It's just your classic lip balm-- I'm pretty sure everyone has tried it. I don't hate it, but I've tried better ones. This one seems waxy and if my lips are extra dry it stings so bad. Plus it runs outs really quick.
Stephanie M.
baltimore
It’s soft and great at first. It’s okay. Not really bad but not really good. It isn’t very long lasting. I tend to buy from a variety of types so this is my first and maybe last time buying it. But it’s overall good.
Regina R.
I think this chapstick really makes your lips feel nice and soft. I do reapply at least 3 times a day. The flavor is very good actually. I have yet had a problem ever with this kind of chapstick. I very much enjoy it.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?