ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
This is one of my favorite products to buy because you can literally buy it anywhere. Plus you can use it if your a boy or a girl. I’m a person who gets chapped lips during the winter and the product is a life saver.
Love this lip balm!! I have tried many different brands, and this is the only one that truly works for me. It is easy to use, comfortable on the lips, and hydrates instantly. The price point is also on point for the quality. I will continue to repurchase.
This is a decent ChapStick although I do wish it was a little more moisturizing. It's got a great smell and flavor and I use it underneath my matte lipsticks to make them more comfortable. Overall awesome chapstick!
These are cheap and easy to apply. I always buy these when I’m checking out. I usually get these for my kids because they are small and easy to apply. Also, the handy 3-pack makes it easy to make all 3 of my eldest happy.
Product works really well and good sent to it I'm a repeat user for this chap stick I met my expectations from this product I purchased it from my near by grocery store I would recommend this to people who need the product for good health non chapped lips
Chapstick lip balm works pretty well. I love how smoothly it applies. I’ve only bought it once because you have to reapply multiple times throughout the day. It is cheap though so that’s a plus! Love the flavor lol.
It's just your classic lip balm-- I'm pretty sure everyone has tried it. I don't hate it, but I've tried better ones. This one seems waxy and if my lips are extra dry it stings so bad. Plus it runs outs really quick.
It’s soft and great at first. It’s okay. Not really bad but not really good. It isn’t very long lasting. I tend to buy from a variety of types so this is my first and maybe last time buying it. But it’s overall good.
I think this chapstick really makes your lips feel nice and soft. I do reapply at least 3 times a day. The flavor is very good actually. I have yet had a problem ever with this kind of chapstick. I very much enjoy it.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos