ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 261 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I love the mint feeling of Chapstick. This brand and "flavor" has been my go to for years. It always seems to help, especially in the cold winter dry month when my lips are chapped the most. Ive used it while working in a warehouse where it was always dry.
I think this chapstick really makes your lips feel nice and soft. I do reapply at least 3 times a day. The flavor is very good actually. I have yet had a problem ever with this kind of chapstick. I very much enjoy it.
I love this combo pack with all the fun flavors. Especially the mint! It kept my lips moisturized throughout the day. I usually buy my chapstick at Target where it's only about $1 per tube - not too shabby. I always repurchase chapstick - it's a permanent part of my makeup bag.
Product works really well and good sent to it I'm a repeat user for this chap stick I met my expectations from this product I purchased it from my near by grocery store I would recommend this to people who need the product for good health non chapped lips
a def favorite of mine. nice simple and small container nothing extra just simple. i like the cherry flavor because not only does it smell and taste good but it also give ur lips a tint of red and have your lips looking nice and juicy i would recommend it.
Love this lip balm!! I have tried many different brands, and this is the only one that truly works for me. It is easy to use, comfortable on the lips, and hydrates instantly. The price point is also on point for the quality. I will continue to repurchase.
Me and my boyfriend go through these quickly. They are so smooth going on and help my lips feel moisturized. I find myself grabbing these whenever my lips feel chapped. I would recommend using this for chapped lips.
This was very hydrating and kept my lips from drying out and flaking threw out the day. I put it on before I go to bed and when I wake up in the morning for nice and smooth lips. This does exactly what it's supposed to do and I would definitely repurchase!
I usually use this product for chap lips or bring out the color I have on my lips I also think that it would pop out and bring the color out if you're looking for that not so Glossy look I would recommend this product
a classic but i love this product. I've been using it forever and it's one of my favorites. Smells nice and does the trick, i make sure to have one in my bag or purse every winter in case my lips get dry while i'm out
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos