ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
This is totally my favorite Chapstick because it's just original and it was what I grew up using. It always makes my lips feel great and it's amazing for the colder seasons when it's easier for your lips to get chapped.
Love this chapstick. It is a staple that I have used since I was young. This is the chapstick that my dad got me as a child. I use this from time to time to be able to keep my lips soft but no color. And it tastes great too.
I loved how it leaves my lips smooth after and doesn't leave a weird sticky feeling...also has an amazing smell and doesn't have a waxy taste that leaves you whipping it off. I definitely recommend this chopstick to others.
These will always be a cheap and classic go to. Everybody loves the taste, and getting a pack of three ensures when you lose one there will always be a backup ready. The twist up chapstick is way better than the lip balms you have to apply with your finger.
This is a classic and a brand/ flavor I can always trust. I may lose it before I can finish it but it still keeps my lips sweet and un cracked. It lasts a while too so you don't have to reapply after every kiss or drink.
The clay mask was so fun putting on. It was my first time trying it. The shampoo and conditioner was great. 👍 it made my hair so clean and soft. I would definitely be using this again. ☺
The original Chapsticks have never been my favorites. I find them to be too waxy for me, and they often tint my lips a little more than I'd like. They work okay, because they're so waxy, but I don't particularly like them.
I like Chapstick, however it's not my favorite product out on the line. There are other lip balms that I have grown to enjoy more. I do like the Chapstick though because it's always reliable and there are many flavors.
My lips can not survive without chapstick! I need chapstick in my life! These are easy to carry with you in your pocket or purse supper cheap and very moisturizing. I have gone through so many chapsticks and will keep on purchasing until my last breath!
I think a lot of people are really behind on this Chapstick. The worse thing for me is to feel dryness around the lips. I used this growing up and fell away. I decided to purchase again, and I'm so glad I did. Love it! Leaves my lips felling like silk.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos