ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
For a dollar it's a good product. You might get used to applying it and will apply it a lot. I've used this plenty of times. It smells pretty good and the packaging. I would recommend this only if you want long term results.
I'm not a huge fan of this lip balm. For the first couple days of using it, it works great. Then as soon as I stop, my lips dry out even worse than before. I've migrated to other brands, like Burt's Bees, that really hydrate and moisturize my lips much better.
I own so many chap sticks, mostly because I end up thinking I lost one and find it somewhere else. They're amazing and I keep one in my night stand, in my car, and in my purse at all times! They're quick, easy, and reliable!
This is one of the original chapsticks, for me growing up. It is very mosturize to the lips and will help out your lips a lot. If you are looking for a good chapstick this is the one ! Especially when your doing your makeup and you decide to use liquid lipstick it will go on smoothly and it will look great !
These are by far one of my favorite Chapstick's to use. You have got a love their compact size and how so much can come from such a little stick it always leave your lips nice and silky and the taste well let's just say doesn't leave a bad one in your mouth
My husband lives for this chopstick. He won't go anywhere without it. He applies it several times a day. I enjoy most all the scents/flavors other than the original and cherry. They're too waxy tasting/smelling to me.
This Chapstick is always on my makeup list . I am a repeat user for about two years . I like the packaging but can be a little tricky to open . It's super easy to apply . I recommend this to anyone that has chapped lips .
Me and my husband have been using these forever. It’s actually the only lip balm my husband would put on his lips. They glide on very smoothly and leave a nice moisturizing feeling on the lips. They don’t feel waxy at all.
There's a reason why everyone I know calls all lip balms and moisturizers Chap Stick no matter what the brand is. This brand is trustworthy and actually moisturizers your lips instead of making them worse like many lip balms. The SPF is an awesome bonus. Now if I could just finish a tube before losing it...
This product made my lips very soft during and after I used it. It was long lasting and made of good quality. The packaging was very simple and easy to open. I have been using it for as long as I can remember and I would recommend it and continue to use it.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos