BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Bevi G.
I really good and makes lip so awesome that boy fall for you. Everybody should try this it is amazing for people who have dry lip it helps it turn a little back to normal so it's very nice product to use for everybody especially girls cause usually girls have more dry lips.
Sarah B.
knoxville
Honestly can you ever go wrong with this chapstick? I don’t think I have ever been disappointed with this brand. It smells and tastes great. One of my favorite chapsticks. I would recommend this to anyone.
Hannah S.
Purchased at: Walmart
It works well to moisturize my extremely dry lips. It meets my expectations perfectly. It is a very effective product. It is gentle on the skin and does it’s job. I would recommend this product to others.
Griselda C.
Perris
Purchased at: Walmart
I've always used Chapstick lip balm brand for my lips but to be honest it's not the best lip balm, it feels like it stings on chapped lips but it requires constant applications it almost feels like your lips are getting addicted to it and the more you apply the less you feel like it's doing it's job. Great aroma variety though.
Rachael W.
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I keep a tube of this in my big winter coat. I never want to leave the house without it. It’s a very realizable lip balm, and the classic flavor is a must. Love this brand and am always repurchasing more!
victoria p.
Purchased at: Amazon
i love his chapstick, i am lip balm connoisseur and this is the one i always go back to using no matter what if i have a choice between two chapsticks, wether it’s soft lips or burt’s bees, i loveeeeee it
Gina M.
Rochester , NY
I love the smells of the flavors of chapstick. I even like the instant relief. The problem is, my lips don’t take long to start chapping and hurting again. I feel like it is just a way to rig something at the time but doesn’t fix it. I want a lip balm that also helps with the long time problem and not just a quick temporary fix.
Carla O.
Bartlesville, OK
Cherry Chapstick is one of my go to since i was a kid. I love the s ent and flavor. I e also found out that it helps keeping my matte lip color from sliding and and fading out. I also wear it alone (Cherry Chapstick ) and it gives me a subtle hint of color.
Giovanna V.
Sacramento, CA
Always find myself buying these chapsticks especially the different scented/flavored ones! One of my favorite childhood memories were the blueberry/berry pack!! I was obsessed!
Megan F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Very inexpensive, great value. Easy to find this product; I bought it from Walgreens. Packaging is sturdy and functional. My favorite is the strawberry. It is easy to swipe on without a mirror, and gives the lips a slight reddish tint. It's sheer, but it makes my lips look healthier and perks up my face. 100% will repurchase.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?