ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I really good and makes lip so awesome that boy fall for you. Everybody should try this it is amazing for people who have dry lip it helps it turn a little back to normal so it's very nice product to use for everybody especially girls cause usually girls have more dry lips.
Honestly can you ever go wrong with this chapstick? I don’t think I have ever been disappointed with this brand. It smells and tastes great. One of my favorite chapsticks. I would recommend this to anyone.
I've always used Chapstick lip balm brand for my lips but to be honest it's not the best lip balm, it feels like it stings on chapped lips but it requires constant applications it almost feels like your lips are getting addicted to it and the more you apply the less you feel like it's doing it's job. Great aroma variety though.
I love the smells of the flavors of chapstick. I even like the instant relief. The problem is, my lips don’t take long to start chapping and hurting again. I feel like it is just a way to rig something at the time but doesn’t fix it. I want a lip balm that also helps with the long time problem and not just a quick temporary fix.
Cherry Chapstick is one of my go to since i was a kid. I love the s ent and flavor. I e also found out that it helps keeping my matte lip color from sliding and and fading out. I also wear it alone (Cherry Chapstick ) and it gives me a subtle hint of color.
Always find myself buying these chapsticks especially the different scented/flavored ones! One of my favorite childhood memories were the blueberry/berry pack!! I was obsessed!
Very inexpensive, great value. Easy to find this product; I bought it from Walgreens. Packaging is sturdy and functional. My favorite is the strawberry. It is easy to swipe on without a mirror, and gives the lips a slight reddish tint. It's sheer, but it makes my lips look healthier and perks up my face. 100% will repurchase.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos