BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Kiki E.
Mooresville, NC
Love this chapstick. It is a staple that I have used since I was young. This is the chapstick that my dad got me as a child. I use this from time to time to be able to keep my lips soft but no color. And it tastes great too.
Lou S.
Duncan, SC
Chapstick is a regular household product. My husband uses it often and is satisfied with this. Price is fine. I would personally want a tinted chapstick so I don't have to use a lip tint on top of it. My husband and I definitely would buy this product again.
jayla m.
This lip balm has an amazing smell to it . I would recommend this to anyone. The packaging is easy to peel off but it stays there. It met my expectations because i only expected it to have a pumpkin smell and it honestly did. I would recommend this to anyone.
Bree B.
Greenwood
I can’t give chapstick more than 3 stars because there’s nothing spectacular about the product. It temporarily delivers moisture to my lips, but because alcohol is a main ingredient in this product, the moisture doesn’t last long and reapplication is necessary.
natasha r.
orlando
I loved how it leaves my lips smooth after and doesn't leave a weird sticky feeling...also has an amazing smell and doesn't have a waxy taste that leaves you whipping it off. I definitely recommend this chopstick to others.
Christina K.
Laveen , AZ
Chap stick brand is my go to lip balm. I just cant get enough of this one either. It's so yummy and sweet and perfect in every way. I can't help but buy more even though I have a ton at home. I just love all the types of flavors that have. I use this one during the fall.
isabella n.
This does not keep my lips moisturized. The only good thing about it is that it smells nice and is normally cheap. Since this has alcohol in it, it almost dries out my lips instead of hydrate them. Do not recommend to buy!
Nikki T.
I enjoyed this Chapstick. My only gripe was that I felt like I was always reapplying. I would put it on before a class or meeting and have to reapply at the end because my "Chapstick glisten" was gone. It would have been nice if it was a little longer lasting.
Grace L.
Hendersonvlle, NC
This chapstick is a decent chapstick for the price. You can get a lot of tubes for a small price. I don't personally prefer this but I will use if I have to. I wouldn't recommend to someone who has a tendency of chapped lips
Olivia C.
Cincinnati, OH
I don't know where to start I have so many chapstick that I've lost count I have one next to the bed underneath my pillow 3 in my purse and probably for in my car I have a chapstick because I hate when my lips are dry.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?