ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 261 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I grew up on this brand and it will always be my classic go-to. It does the job and fits in my pocket. I have like 4 or 5 at all times. I keep them in each purse, in my room, in the car, etc. I can't ever be without my chapstick!
Cherry chapstick is a staple in my life and I completely depend on it. It is affordable and worth the price. I buy it every two weeks because I use it that often. It met and exceeded my expectations. I would recommend to others, definitely. It was a 10/10 purchase.
I do not care for this chap stick. It feels really heavy on the lips. The only thing I like is the scent. The price is also good, but other brands are comparable in price but work and feel better
I love how this has some type of smell to it, it’s not too glossy and it’s good, you can buy this anywhere, it comes with variety of them in one pack if you’d like. The price isn’t very high. I used this chapstick ever since I was little. My mom has one in her purse.
Love using this chapstick , one of my all time favorites!!! i use this every morning and right before going to bed . my lips are super soft and moist, would really recommend it for people with very dry and unhealthy lips! you won't regret it! It also smells very good!
Glad there were multiple. They worked well but had to reapply a lot. Made lips very soft. The pricing was great, very affordable. I bought it from Walmart. It was very easy to apply. I would buy again if I needed to stock up.
Cherry Chapstick is a staple for me. It goes on after I wash my face and prepare my makeup application. It's a great price for such a gem. Never sticky, drying, or anything. I will always stand by chapstick and their brand.
This is my go to everyday buddy! Everything about this chapstick is amazing. It’s really cheap you can get it anywhere the packaging is simple and easy. Super easy to use and handle. I buy this almost every time I go to the store 😂
Tastes gross, very short lasting, doesn’t feel moisturizing, all in all just not my favorite. It works enough if you have miserably dry lips and this was your only choice, but you’d have to lather it on for it to even work slightly.
ChapStick used to be my favorite brand of lip balm, but now, after trying others, I have come to realize that, while is does feel moisturizing, it doesn’t really help my lips overall. I would recommend, but you may have to alternate between this and another’s product, though is it convenient.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos