ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
This is my go to chopstick. It's very affordable it last me a long time the packaging isn't anything special but very durable. The actual product works great I apply it at least 3 times a day make my lips feel soft without the stickiness.
Absolutely love this chapstick!! It is a great everyday lipcare product and it is always in my purse!! I use it all the time and i will definetly be using it every day for the rest of my life!! packaging is great and sturdy and it has so much product!!
Refreshing, a good flavor , has a little red tint , I bought it a Walgreens , Walmart, cvs , etc. it has good packaging, not long lasting. Don't drink any thing while it's on , yes I would by it again
Los olores de estos #chapsticks son muy buenos comparados a otras marcas son de gran ayuda para cuando se te cuartean los labios por cambios climáticos y te los vuelve a poner hermosos y relusientes
Not crazy about the scent but love the product. Chapstick is a great brand who provides excellent results. Have been using them for years and I've never been disappointed.
I like this product a lot. It works very well. Its hydrates my lips a lot and when my lips are really chapped and I use this product I find that my lips heal very quickly.
My to go chapstick. I love the smell and consistency of this chapstick. It moisturizes my lips very well during winter plus it's very affordable. Most important you can find it in any store you go.
Not a big fan of ChapStick's products. The chap stick itself does not do the job for me. When I look for a good chap stick I want it to soothe my lips and moisturize them not dry my lips out. I would have to apply ChapSticks chap stick through out the day which is annoying.
This is a traditional balm that is a safe bet and i go back to it often over the years- but there are many better products out there now. i wish they could fix the formula so that it isn't so drying snd waxy after all this time...
Chapstik has been around for years and has been my go to for dry, chapped lips. I have used it throughout my childhood and today. It's easy to apply and you need to use your finger. I will always rely on Chapstik for my dry, chapped lips!!!
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos