ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
great it kept my lips non chapped it made my lips very smooth it smells amazing it has great packaging I bought it a t Walmart for a very cheap price it doesn’t last long but it’s still very great I do recommend this to others who wish to try
Although, I have been using this brand for a very long time I think I am going to find another lip balm that works better for me. I have to constantly reapply this product just so that my lips don't feel chapped. it only works for a while.
another classic chapstick that soothes and calms my irritated chapped lips. I took off a star because I sometimes think that this also dries out your lips so you need to continue using it therefore creating a cycle of always needing chapstick
This product is a classic and it is the best for my lips! I never apply it and feel that it is too greasy or uncomfortable. It is a great value! Super easy to apply and is very long lasting. Use it overnight sometimes to wake up with soft, moisturized lips. Definitely recommend!
The smells that come with the chap sticks are totally my fave. I just wish that i could rub my lips together without is matting up and coming off, it gets really annoying after a while. During the time that it's on, i do feel like my lips are mildly moisturized, so it does the job for its price.
Ish. No. Don't like the smell. It's not very effective either. It doesn't work well. It is cheap, but that shows in the quality of this product. I'm not interested in purchasing this again, and I would only use it if I really needed to.
I feel like chapstick hasn’t really changed their formulas for their original chapsticks and I just expect more from it at this point. I like the cherry one but not the others. This is not the first thing I’d recommend to someone for lip care.
this product is a good chap stick it gets the job done but i feel like it dosent last as long as i want it to but all and all it's a good value for such a convienet price and it's also easy to apply and easy to use would recommend to others
My favorite! I use it everyday. I always have one in my vanity, car, purse, etc. I feel that it is the only lip balm that does what it claims to do. I love applying it before i go to sleep. My lips feel soft and hydrated in the morning.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos