ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Keeps lips moisturized! Smells nice, but doesn't really last long (maybe a couple of hours). Definitely my go-to base before adding lipstick or lip gloss. I usually buy this at Target! But it can basically be found at any drugstore or grocery store.
This is an oldie, but goody! This is a must have in my lip arsenal. I can Not live without this chap stick. It smells amazing! Just like cherry. It's super moisturizing to the lips and always makes my lips feel soft and smooth especially when they are dry!
My favorite thing about the ChapStick brand is that it has multiple purposes while also leaving my lips feeling completely moisturized and nourished. I rely heavily on ChapStick brand particularly in either the winter time or when the seasons change.
Cherry Chapstick is moisturizing but not goopy, adds color but you don't need a mirror to apply it, smells good but not in an odd way, has simple yet not crummy packaging.The super smooth formula really hydrates and protects. I would recommend to anyone
Love the smell and the 3 pack allows to put them wherever on the go! The packaging is okay, nothing special. You can buy this pack in most places, I got it at target. It's long lasting for the most part. I would buy it again since I do lose them sometimes.
I've been using this Chapstick for as long as I can remember and I love it. Sometimes I find certain chapsticks to be drying, but all of the Chapstick brand chapsticks are super-hydrating and smell great as well
I have used this brand since I can remember. It moisturizes very well and has nice flavors too. It is also very good for not reapplying. It is long lasting. Only a few dollars. Very inexpensive. Packaging is good. I would definitely recommend to others.
No color, but it has a nice cherry scent and nice hydrating feel to it so that my lips feel good and soft for quite sometime, despite eating and drinking. I usually wear this under or over my other lip products. Only drawback is I wish it had more color.
Its long lasting moisture keeps my lips from chapping on cold days. This is the only product that I constantly use because its trust worthy. I keeps my lips from dry cracks and heals my peeling lips from peeling! I love this product! I would recommend.
Who can't go out in this weather without it? I'm I can't more is better. It gives the soften lip and cherry taste for non drying chapped lips. It's so easy breezy I just need it. My hubby does too.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos