BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Kayla B.
Newberry, MI
I grew up wearing these. My dad always had one of these in his pockets no matter where he went. He always had the classic flavor in the Black tube.. inside it was pink? I never cared for the scents they gave off but it now reminds me of my dad. For my it felt like I was wearing grease. Never liked it and never did anything for my chapped lips.
Rachel B.
Auburn, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite chapstick to carry around!! I literally have 4. I don’t purchase so much for the flavor, but it lasts for hours and will give you a cute little pink tint as well!!
Chloe W.
San Francisco , CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I am usually not a big fan of the flavor cherry but this is amazing! The scent and flavor is great as well as how great this chapstick moisturizes your lips! You can but this in your backpack, purse, pocket, etc!
Stevie R.
As a girl who has lived in older buildings my whole life, dry lips are just a fact of life. I have tried everything from topshelf to dollar store finds. And I can honestly say nothing compares to classic, brandname Chapstick. It is a staple in my household and frankly my greatest companion. Long story short- they are trusted for a reason.
Tayler C.
Fairborn, OH
I love the classic cherry chapstick! The cherry flavor isn’t medicinal, it adds just a hint of pink/red color to your lips, and it keeps your lips nice and soft. Can’t beat a classic.
Jennifer L.
Bogalusa
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the cherry flavor and the classic chapstick formula. If your lips are chapped it sooths them pretty quickly...however the flavor makes you lick your lips...there is a danger of wanting to eat the chapstick.
Autumn M.
Keene
Purchased at: Walmart
Wonderful classic but it doesn't stay on as long as like. I feel you have to apply multiple coats through course of the day. And the flavor is not desirable on the taste buds. But overall cheap product that works
Morgan W.
Mobile
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product! I am not really a cherry fan but this chapstick does help my lips. I always have very chapped lips so it is important to keep chapstick on them at all times. This is a very popular chapstick!
Brooke S.
Mishawaka
I love this chapstick I’ve used it most of my life. It’s very gentle and it really works. It always exceeds my expectations. It’s very effective within one or two usages my lips aren’t chapped anymore. I love it!
Mercedes S.
Marietta
It is very drying. The flavors also are not particularly great. I think it has alcohol in it to get you to buy more. I think it’s worth it I go a little more pricey to avoid this type of marketing manipulation.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?