ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I grew up wearing these. My dad always had one of these in his pockets no matter where he went. He always had the classic flavor in the Black tube.. inside it was pink? I never cared for the scents they gave off but it now reminds me of my dad. For my it felt like I was wearing grease. Never liked it and never did anything for my chapped lips.
As a girl who has lived in older buildings my whole life, dry lips are just a fact of life. I have tried everything from topshelf to dollar store finds. And I can honestly say nothing compares to classic, brandname Chapstick. It is a staple in my household and frankly my greatest companion. Long story short- they are trusted for a reason.
I love the classic cherry chapstick! The cherry flavor isn’t medicinal, it adds just a hint of pink/red color to your lips, and it keeps your lips nice and soft. Can’t beat a classic.
I love this chapstick I’ve used it most of my life. It’s very gentle and it really works. It always exceeds my expectations. It’s very effective within one or two usages my lips aren’t chapped anymore. I love it!
It is very drying. The flavors also are not particularly great. I think it has alcohol in it to get you to buy more. I think it’s worth it I go a little more pricey to avoid this type of marketing manipulation.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos