ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I love this lip balm. Chapstick is a great brand and it is very popular because it works and they have many different scents/flavors. Cherry is amongst one of the best. It will leave your lips smooth and doesn't taste terrible if you accidentally get it in your mouth.
This product is awesome for dry lips and damaged lips. Every time I use it it helps me a lot when my lips start getting dry and it last a long time, I love the package cause it’s good to keep in your purse without it opening, it’s great price and I would buy it again.
my fave! it's so moisturizing! especially for 99 cents! it definitely meant my expectations! i am a repeat user! i love the product! very easy to apply & use! all time fave will definitely recommend to others!
No matter what happens, I still always go back to the classic chapstick. It is so simplistic, yet it's the only lipbalm that you can always count on because it always work! It's always a must-have product in your bag because you never know when you will use it.
This product feels nice when it goes on but I feel like it ends up drying my lips out even more. Using it becomes a vicious cycle, my lips get dry and I apply more and they get dry again, etc.
Pretty drying and hardly lasts. I lose them all of the time and have to buy new ones all the time. I dont use them that often as I typically like to have lip color or lip gloss on. The price point is good because they are pretty cheap. I would recommend to men.
I love the cherry chapstick lip balm. I use it often all day long. The chapstick leaves my lips super soft and it does not have a weird taste if it happens to get in your mouth for any reason.
There's something about this Chapstick that makes it a classic. Always refreshing, moisturizing, and not sticky and I LOVE all of the different flavors and scents. This is a chapstick I always keep on hand at all times- especially with winter weather coming up.
Chapstick is one of the best lip balms I have used. It keeps my lips feeling soft and helps to control chapped lips as well. It comes in so many different varieties so there is something for everyone! It is also such a great value, you cannot go wrong with this product!
This product is a classic. Since I was little I've been using this brand of chapstick and it's honestly a staple in my lip care routine. I do find myself applying it kind of frequently but that's not a deal breaker for me. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos