ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
This lip balm provides temporary relief for chapped lips. I bought my pack from Walmart. For the cost of the product, which is very affordable, it works well. The packaging is typical and basic for lip balm. I would recommend to others when you don’t want to spend too much on a lip balm. These were my favorite lip balms a couple of years ago.
I think that this chapstick is great and keep my lips feeling very soft and the price of it is very affordable. I’ve used it since I was a kid and still use it and love it to this day!
Does not moisten lips. Only masked the dry cracked lips. Could be a lot better formula. Have not used again because does no use and waste of money. May he cheap but does not work well.
I love this chapstick because it takes good protection for your lips it makes the soft and they have variety of different colors which is the best because it comes in good packet and cute decoration I do recommend to try it because who doesn’t want soft lips this product is also better for the winter because y’all know we get them dry lips but this product and test out
I think this is a project that everyone knows or everyone has already use at least once and it’s really good I like that they have a lot of variety of flavors they are also affordable and you can find them anywhere
These are ok. They are a nice lip balm but don't really compare to medicated lip balms. I think it might just be personal preference, but nevertheless... it doesn't penetrate your skin/lips and thus doesn't do as much to make them healthy. Yes, these do help with the dryness but at the end of the day, it simply feels like a film on your lips!
Just an easy grab when your about to check out from a drugstore and they’re fairly priced. I feel like i only grab these when I’m only about to check out and really need some chapstick. It’s not something i go out looking for to buy. Also, it’s more like i leave it in my car or office desk chapstick. Not one i carry around or keep in my makeup bag.
Chaps sticks r bomb for winter. And they have so many flavors which I always choose the flavored ones. Super cheap at walmart when your about to pay. I always grab some for and my kids
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos