BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Denise L.
I started using this Chapstick because I liked the smell of it on my friend, but it's another story when the Chapstick is on me. I'm really sensitive to smells and I thought it might be different for me with this product, but it was a little too strong for my taste. In terms of working like a Chapstick, it worked fine.
Jodi C.
Cleburne
I love how cheap these are, first off. It's not a high price tag for when I have to replace them when I'm all out because it's so cheap! And it really does the job! There are a ton of different scents and they all smell really good! And they keep my lips from getting chapped.
Natalie O.
Hancock, MI
Personally I really like the chap stick brand. I buy it at Walmart and they're always a good price. I love that they have so many different flavors and it's great as far as helping with chapped lips. I will continue to buy this product as long as they keep the good ones coming!
Kelley C.
I love this product...I've used it since I was a kid and love how nourishing it feels on my lips. I use it to prep my lips before apply lipstick and before bed and it keeps my lips soft and not flaky. I don't like the flavored chopsticks the original is fine...I enjoy the tingling honestly
Arlen D.
Glendale, AZ
My family came back from the store and bought me this little pumpkin delight ! I love pumpkin pie and this is perfect for the upcoming season! I just wish it had more of the pumpkin pie smell its definitely there but not all the way! Any who it keeps my lips moisturized :)
Isabella S.
Chapmansboro, TN
This chapstick does not work for me. It makes my lips soft for only so long until they get chapped, no matter how much I reapply. The formula is thick and sets on top of my lips rather than being absorbed. Wouldn't recommend.
Brittney M.
This Chapstick doesn't work all that well for me. I get really bad chap lips Durning the winter time. I love the smell of the peppermint and pumpkin pie Chapstick but I'll stick to using Vaseline.
Jenna Q.
Tampa, FL
My all time favorite chapstick. Quenches my lips immediately after I use it. This chapstick is awesome for sunburnt lips. You can purchase this chapstick at the dollar store for $1! I've used this chapstick since I was a kid and so has my family & we will continue to use it!
Rylea Nicole O.
Kelso
This chapstick smells amazing!  It's very easy to use. It met my expectations of what a chapstick is supposed to do. It's very well priced and lasts awhile. I recommend this to anyone. It soothes your chapped lips almost immediately. It leaves your lips very moisturized!
Monica H.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the chapstick that I grew up using as a child. I still buy chapstick now for my children. Love the variety of different flavors. However, I have to apply chapstick to often and sometime with this brand I find my lips dying out and forming a white line on my lips.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?