ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Love the scent! Use daily on lips to moisturize during dry winter and summer months especially. Price is $1 and absolutely worth the price. I would buy it again and recommend to anyone with dry chapped lips.
This chapstick is classic for a reason. I keep half a dozen tubes around the house because I can never be with out it. It's easy to use, smells delightful and is super inexpensive. Other chapsticks dry me out, but not this one. It provides the perfect subtle pink sheer tint.
Purchased this about 2 months ago and I loved it. Can not put it down. I have used this brand before and it's absolutely great price. Packing is easy to apply on lips. Will be buying again when done.
One of my favorite chap sticks. Smells good and super cheap which is good because I always seem to lose them. It works well and isn't too greasy or oily. Long lasting. I would def recommend to others.
These are really hydrating and smell really good packaging is easy and and usually comes with 3 lol balms when I have chapped lips I use this and in a week of using it my lips are all healed I would buy this again
My absolute favorite. A classic. Although I do have to apply often, it is still my favorite. Great taste and smell. Keeps lips moist and soft. I have several tubes stashed everywhere. Def a recommend
Love love the flavor of this Chapstick! I bought a couple of sticks extra around thanksgiving time..just in case it was a limited edition scent. Reminds me of my beloved Starbucks pumpkin spiced latte
This chopstick left my lips feelings silky and smooth. One single tube lasted me for 1 month. The only thing I dislike about it was how after a few minutes it came off. For the package deal of 3, it was very cheap and affordable. I would definitely recommend this to others.
A classic, extremely affordable choice. I've been using this stuff since I was a child because I didn't like using the original chapstick which has a tendency to tingle and smell not so great. This one smells so much better and it even gives a light pop of color to your lips!
Product felt very nice, and moisturising. Easy to use and definitely long lasting. Also it was affordable unlike most other brands. The product smelt very good and not to perfumy. Overall an extremely good chapstick that I would use again and recommend to others!
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos