BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Kailey V.
Kaysville, UT
I feel like this is a childhood classic. I have use this growing up and it has always worked on my lips. The flavor kind of reminds me of medicine but it doesn't bother me too bad. I think I would repurchase it but it's not my first choice.
Amanda Joy W.
Savannah
A classic for a reason! I always come back to Cherry chapsick for its simplicity. It's easy to use of course, and it's neither too drying or too sticky. It sinks in really well to your skin, but not so much that you have to constantly reapply. I keep 2 tubes in my makeup bag for everything!
Kayla M.
Greenwood, IN
Not my favorite brand but it gets the job done. It moisturizers and gives the lips a glossy nourished look. It lasts me for about 2 months and is quit good for the price. I tend to purchase other brand alike burts been over the chap stick brand just because of the natural ingredients used.
Candace F.
Union City, MI
Absolutely love Chapstick lip balm. I carry one everywhere my car, my purse, my pocket at work, next to my bed ect... Price is not to bad either. Tons of flavors/scents to choose from. I would definitely recommend this Chapstick to everyone.
Amy S.
This is the gold standard of lip balm. I've used a lot of brands of lip balm (EOS is really my favorite) but anytime I go back to using Chapstick brand, I don't regret it. These sticks last forever, but I usually end up losing the tube before I use it up. Highly recommend this classic!
Amanda S.
I love the original flavor. It goes on smooth and is long-lasting. Also love that they are pretty cheap compared to some other brands so I can keep several in different spots around the house, car or work.
Deja M.
Let me just start off by saying this is like thanksgiving on your lips ladies !!! ✨ Chapstick always works wonders for your lips but to have it smell like pumpkin pie? That was the key to success, I love it.
Lakeithia S.
Birmingham, AL
I have been a loyal fan of Chapstick since I was a kid! It is the only brand I have used that keeps my lips hydrated for hours! I am so addicted to them and I keep at least 2 or 3 with me at a time! I am constantly picking them up in the check out line looking for new flavors to try! I am currently head over heels for the Cake Batter flavor!
Erica B.
Athens, GA
Honestly I've been using this same cherry chapstick since middle school. Whenever I run out I buy another. I've tried other brands but this once has been great when I've had chapped lips, a split lip, allergic reactions around my lips and when I really need to hydrate my lips overnight.
Lily C.
I love how affordable these are I find them for $1 at my local Walmart. Such a wide variety of flavors my favorites are the tropical summer collection ones. Easy to just throw in your pocket for on the go.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?