ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
So this is my “goto” chapstick. I always get this one when I’m too indecisive. Now listen y’all I know this review is for the cherry but shoot. THE WATERMELON ONE IS THE BEST OF ALL TIME (Kanye voice) ! Really though I’m seriously scraping whatever I have left of the one I have now. I never see the watermelon one anymore. If you see it i 100% recommend!
I love Love this one because it comes in 3 flavors the packaging is good enough & it lasts long just like I expected & wanted to I met my expectations & more I am pleased & will be buying again soon because I love it
This is it, my go to chapstick! There’s one in the glove box, my diaper bag, makeup bag, nightstand, my purse, my carryon that’s stowed in the closet! I love the feel & consistency on my lips. The subtle flush of color & sweet cherry fragrance are always the perfect pick me up. It also wears nicely over & under lipstick. And, this product has stood there test of time & I don’t see them removing it from the lineup.
Cherry is the best chapstick. I carry it in my bag and in my car. You can find chapstick in any drugstore but hard to find a specific flavor/scent. It’s super affordable, only a few dollars!
Chapstick brand is my fav. Get a 3 pack from walmart for $2.30 how can u beat that? lol. I like classic and green apple flavor. Long lasting. Very good for winter time to keep handy. I use chapstick everyday.
Works well but need to be applied often. Doesn't seem like it sinks into the skin very well. Hence, applying often. The ease of buying this product is remarkable. Can be purchased at any store or gas station. Very affordable. Man friendly. Husband uses this for his chapter windburned face and doesn't feel immasculated for carrying a "woman's" product.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos