BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Alexa O.
Escondido, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
So this is my “goto” chapstick. I always get this one when I’m too indecisive. Now listen y’all I know this review is for the cherry but shoot. THE WATERMELON ONE IS THE BEST OF ALL TIME (Kanye voice) ! Really though I’m seriously scraping whatever I have left of the one I have now. I never see the watermelon one anymore. If you see it i 100% recommend!
Sarah S.
troy
Purchased at: Target
This I feel is like the starter chapstick you buy because it’s cheap and gets the job done. It will leave your lips pink if you like to put on several layers of chapstick like I do and that doesn’t look the greatest.
Maria P.
portland OR
I love Love this one because it comes in 3 flavors the packaging is good enough & it lasts long just like I expected & wanted to I met my expectations & more I am pleased & will be buying again soon because I love it
Baylee W.
Aptos, CA
Purchased at: Target
This is it, my go to chapstick! There’s one in the glove box, my diaper bag, makeup bag, nightstand, my purse, my carryon that’s stowed in the closet! I love the feel & consistency on my lips. The subtle flush of color & sweet cherry fragrance are always the perfect pick me up. It also wears nicely over & under lipstick. And, this product has stood there test of time & I don’t see them removing it from the lineup.
Nikita B.
Portland
Purchased at: Target
I definitely don't like this flavor, but it does what it claims to do; it hydrates your lips. I would Buy this product again but definitely in a different flavor.
Shelly B.
Boaz, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Basic chapstick. I’ll use it if I’m in a pinch but I don’t go out and buy it anymore. My daughter loves it though, she’s 3, and she calls it her cherry lipstick. I’ve just found other brands I prefer over chapstick.
Essence M.
Purchased at: Walmart
You can never go wrong with classic chapstick! I’ve had at least 100 of these and I always go back. I do find myself losing them often, but I’m just very forgetful. Chapstick is my go to lip balm forever and always!
Brooke L.
Salinas, CA
Cherry is the best chapstick. I carry it in my bag and in my car. You can find chapstick in any drugstore but hard to find a specific flavor/scent. It’s super affordable, only a few dollars!
Tytianna' W.
Chapstick brand is my fav. Get a 3 pack from walmart for $2.30 how can u beat that? lol. I like classic and green apple flavor. Long lasting. Very good for winter time to keep handy. I use chapstick everyday.
Christen r.
Woodburn
Works well but need to be applied often. Doesn't seem like it sinks into the skin very well. Hence, applying often. The ease of buying this product is remarkable. Can be purchased at any store or gas station. Very affordable. Man friendly. Husband uses this for his chapter windburned face and doesn't feel immasculated for carrying a "woman's" product.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?