BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Christina B.
Canton, OH
Always easy to find, I can grab this at Walmart at the front. I tend to lose Chapstick a lot so this 3 pack is perfect. One for car, one for purse, and one for home. Smells great, works good, and a super great price.
Alex M.
Average product with underwhelming packaging. I haven't used this brand in years but I remember that it tasted and smelled yummy ha! It was easy to apply but it made my lips feel a little on the greasy side. Affordable product, but I wouldn't repurchase.
Aja B.
Bismarck, ND
I love this brand, it applies smoothly and has a decent smell. At times a little watery but it definitely gets the job done as far as moisturizing goes and I feel that it does not leave a sticky or any type of residue on my lips after awhile. And you can't ever go wrong with the prices that are on them!
Yanil M.
Tucson, AZ
I love this one it's smells amazing! And it's yummy💕 Anyways it's obviously not the best as far as moisturizing it keeps them moist with many applications but if my lips are really dry and cracked this is not the fix!
Mhar S.
My lips get dry and cracked easily especially when the weather is hot and the air is dry. Chapstick Lip Balm helps moisturize my lips and it's good for every day use on-the-go. Not sticky and no bad after taste flavor.
mikayla M.
Fort Myers, FL
From the 2000s to now I have been a loyal cherry chapstick user, I usually purchase them at Target and the packaging is always very consistent and you know the products have not been tampered with. It definitely meets my expectations everytime and I will continue to purchase it as long as they make it!
Alex D.
Vanleer, TN
Chapstick is a petroleum based balm, so it really doesn't do much as far as moisturizing your lips. It just kind of sits there. However, being CHAPstick, it's great for preventing chapped lips or for easing the pain/discomfort of chapped lips. I like to use this when I've busted my lip or if I plan on being outside when it's windy and/or cold. I've also used it during workouts, since panting tends to dry my lips out.
Jami  V.
Orange City, IA
It's hard for me to switch brands because Chapstick is the brand I know, it's what I grew up with. Usually my grandma had the classic scent/flavor at her house, but personally I prefer the cherry. I love this chopstick because it gives you full coverage in your lips and they seem to heal quite quickly.
Ashley P.
Southbury, CT
ChapStick lip balm is the only brand I'll use. It's the only lip balm that moisturizes my lips and doesn't wear off quickly. I've noticed other brands such as EOS irritate my lips and leave them dry instead of smooth. This is one of my #beachbag must haves to keep my lips mousturized at the beach too!
Bailey J.
Starkville, MS
This is one of my go-to products for daily lip care! ChapStick is an affordable option for lip care on anyone's budget. I have used this product for years now and it never lets me down. It is super easy to use and you can throw it in your purse and go. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?