BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Kimberly S.
I don't care too much about the other flavors, but Cherry flavor is my all-time favorite. I never leave home without one with me. My lips are always hydrated and never crack or peel when I use it. I love applying it under my liquid lipsticks because it helps to keep my lips from losing moisture from the matte liquid lip.
Morgan B.
Spencer, OH
This is my all time favorite chapstick. I have always struggled with chapped lips so this is my go-to when they start to get bad. This product has gone much farther than my expectations. I will always go get more when I run out.
Sharon V.
Northridge, CA
Not a fan of this chapstick. I feel it works temporarily, and dries up my lips more than it actually makes my lips more moist. The scents are pleasant, and works for a bit. You have a tendency of wanting to lick it off, though.
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
I love this Chapstick and I buy several at once. I bought this at Walmart and acouple dollar stores. It smells amazing and leaves my lips feeling moisturized. The packaging is super nice and I will continue to buy this product.
Mary S.
Richmond, VA
I love using these in the winter, my lips get really dry and chappy. i use it at least four times a day, never been able to get to the bottom of the tub without losing the chap stick of breaking it somehow. they are good price and i buy it often, they also smell good.
Kelsey N.
Asheville, NC
I have used this stuff since middle school, katy perry got famous signing about it. It's legendary stuff. It's not my favorite Chapstick of all time but its a must have! If you haven't tried cherry Chapstick you're missing out.
Evelin G.
Altadena , CA
I get these all the time when I go to target and the packaging it's okay I mean it's simple but cute and I used this like every time I run out of my Burt's bee but it works really good and last long I would totally but this again
Lindley M.
Long Beach , CA
The packaging is simple and easy to use. Not the prettiest but i don't necessarily expect that. The scent is classic and some may hate it but I personally don't mind it at all. For whatever reason this is one of the only lip balms that really makes my lips hydrated. I'm probably addicted to it but it really works for me!
Patricia P.
Daphne, AL
Even though Chapstick is my go to brand, I don't feel like it always does the job of moisturizing my lips. The flavors are great, and not overpowering, but the product often leaves my lips peeling and dry. Not sure if I am the only person who experiences this or not.
Jamie O.
Brewer, ME
This chapstick brings me back to being a kid. My mom used to buy this for me. I love the smells, the feel of Chapstick is so nice. The price is perfect, especially when you buy three and end up washing them in the washer because you forgot to take it out of your pocket. I find these in the washer almost weekly. We always end up buying more! So convenient and always works great!
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?