BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Monisha M.
This chapstick is very moisturizing. It’s not glossy but it give you that light shine. It is long lasting if you don’t eat much greasy food. I would buy it again.
Christina P.
Topeka, KS
Tried this during the Thanksgiving season. Moisturized my lips nicely, protected them against the cold november winds! I wasn't the biggest fan of the pumpkin scent, but it was not too overpowering to the point that I wanted to stop using the chapstick. It was alright, a cutesy thing to get if you love Thanksgiving.
Rachael H.
I love this chap stick. Other brands either dry my lips out or make them feel greasy. I can use this in the morning and feel moisturized all day. I get these in my stocking every year.
Denise K.
They all have the great flavor, it’s not the best product for really chapped lips. I do put it on under my lipstick, it keeps my lips softer and gives a good base.
Madelyn R.
Feels nice on my lips, but doesn't seem to last very long. I find myself reapplying regularly. I like the choice of flavors, I usually go with the classic cherry.
Brittney B.
This is the lip balm I always get, and when I can find it - MINT is my favorite!!! As for the classic scent, I dont mind it (and in fact, love that its NOT vanilla)
Rachel F.
I know this is the original, ubiquitous chap stick that everyone has used at least once in their lives. I feel almost guilty that I dislike it so much, but that's just how it is.
It's overly waxy without being moisturizing, and the flavor/scent is grossly synthetic.
It's not like I would die before using it, but there are a zillion other things I would rather use.
Cath K.
Storrs, CT
I use this on a daily basis. I do not get chapped lips anytime other than the winter but like to keep them hydrated regularly. I usually purchase it at Walmart or Target. It is simple packaging and product but it gets the job done. I buy it infrequently because it lasts a long time but I do buy it probably once a year.
Elizabeth J.
I use this product every single day, throughout the entire day, and I have been a repeat customer for many years. I love the moisturizing feeling it gives my lips, the sweet cherry scent, and the slightly pinkish tint that it gives my lips when I don't feel like applying actual lip color. Highly recommended!
Noemi M.
Irving, TX
What can I say? I don't need a fancy lip balm to moisturize my lips. This classic, iconic lip balm is great and cheap! The cherry scent is my favorite part! My lips will stay moisturized for a long time. This will always b my go to lip balm. I will obviously recommend it to friends, family and everyone else!
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?